She flinched at the warm, billowing air. “Y-yeah, but she also said you left them. Why?” Skylie was curious about that. Why did he leave? Did something happen?
Warshell’s faceplate wrinkled at the question, lips peeling back to bare his denta. “That, human, is not your business to be asking. However if you must know, I found that what they stood for… Was not so noble as they claimed.”
She tried to back away from those mean-looking teeth. The last time she saw ‘teeth’ up that close… Skylie panicked and made a run for it.
- skylie-clearwater reblogged this from grindingtreads and added:
- golden-eyed-femme likes this
- grindingtreads reblogged this from skylie-clearwater and added:
- bustymedibot likes this
- dragonwhisperer15 likes this
- skylie-clearwater likes this